OSI-Approved Open Source (33)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (25)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Apache Software License (2)
- BSD License (2)
- MIT License (2)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Qt Public License (1)
- zlib/libpng License (1)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (33)
- All POSIX (32)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (25)
- 32-bit MS Windows (10)
- 64-bit MS Windows (7)
- OS Portable (7)
- 32-bit MS Windows (5)
- OS Independent (4)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (1)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- Linux (33)
- Mac (33)
- Modern (33)
- Solaris (33)
- Windows (32)
- BSD (30)
- Other Operating Systems (18)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
A GTK+ MUD client with support for MCCP, MXP, support for the zChat and MudMaster peer-to-peer chat protocols, the MUD sound protocol (MSP), Telnet GA support, regexp trigger support, aliases, Perl and Python plugin support.
The goal of this project is to create a new peer-to-peer system that is capable of supporting instant messaging, encryption, and secure sharing.
Internet Control Firewall Intrusion Detection and Logger for Inbound and Outbound Traffic. Watches Files and Directories, Drive and Memory Protection.
OpenSN is an Open Source version of SpamNet, the difference between OpenSN and SpamNet is that OpenSN will be available to all types of email applications that run from your desktop, and also run on all OSes. And plugs into email apps to help stop spam.
Peer Agent is a system that enable a group of users to carry out automated complex interaction via email services without relying on a trusted third party.
Revelation is a 3D Engine under the MIT license. It is implemented in C++ with hopes of a embedded LISP dialect. It focuses on quality and design rather than speed. It will be real time when real time catches up with us.
Tux Print is a publishing tool for kids. With it, they can print banners, posters, greeting cards and invitations. It has a simple, kid-friendly interface, and comes with a collection of free, pre-drawn clip-art. Imports pictures from "Tux Paint".
Tux Writer is a word processor geared towards young children. It provides a simple and kid-friendly interface, letting them get their work done -- be it a letter to grandma, or a school paper -- without being confused by lots of options.