OSI-Approved Open Source (82)
- BSD License (9)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (8)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (7)
- Apache License V2.0 (3)
- Apache Software License (2)
- Artistic License (2)
- Common Development and Distribution License (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Jabber Open Source License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Modern (82)
- Solaris (80)
- Linux (77)
- BSD (61)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (60)
- Windows (49)
- Mac (48)
- Other Operating Systems (22)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
REX: Remote EXecution Distributed Computing Services for Linux and Solaris, providing C and C++ APIs, librex library and "rexd" daemon software to implement Load Balancing Process Migration : Dump + Restore, Remote File and Resource Management.
Revelation is a 3D Engine under the MIT license. It is implemented in C++ with hopes of a embedded LISP dialect. It focuses on quality and design rather than speed. It will be real time when real time catches up with us.
A configurable cross-platform installer GUI. ScriptedInstaller installs components, creates shortcuts, displays images, runs pre/post/un installation scripts, asks for input, saves information to xml files, shows a readme, and does uninstalls.
Senseless is an application for wireless sensor and actuator networks (SANETs). The senseless framework connects several WSNs to end-applications which allow the user to monitor and control these WSNs without any knowledge of the underlying system.
A Highly Flexible Semi-Structured Database
Online Presentation Software. Show presentations online without the need of any specialist software, simply use your website. Create presentations instantly with our XML creator.
CBits: Lightweight foundational C++ classes tailored to be used as a library or absorbed at the source code level into other projects.