OSI-Approved Open Source (30)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (14)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- BSD License (4)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- MIT License (2)
- zlib/libpng License (2)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- W3C License (1)
- Other License (3)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Public Domain (2)
- Modern (35)
- Solaris (34)
- Linux (33)
- Windows (32)
- Mac (27)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (25)
- All POSIX (17)
- 64-bit MS Windows (12)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (12)
- All BSD Platforms (10)
- OS Portable (10)
- 32-bit MS Windows (6)
- OS Independent (4)
- 32-bit MS Windows (2)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- BSD (21)
- Other Operating Systems (14)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Chippy is a free and open source adventure game in development where the player controls an AI agent named "Chippy", a small robotic chip that takes control of enemy robots and uses their abilities to fight other robots and solve puzzles.
Endzeit is a post-nuclear role playing game inspired by Interplay, Inc's FALLOUT.
An object-oriented 3D game platform/engine written in C++ to be maintainable and take advantage of modern hardware.
A portable version of the ProQuake Quake1 (NetQuake) engine.
The project will integrate viable aspects of the semantic web technologies for use with advanced Semantic SQLCLI based XML DBMS. The purpose of this project is develop a GUI Application for a Suite of ECM Services.
Solaris7 is an Free Operating System!
Synthetica is a Java program that is used to synthesize, analyze and simulate spatial linkages. Its' open architecture allows advanced users to add Java code to the system. It runs on Win32, MacOSX, Linux, Solaris and uses JOGL (OpenGL) for 3d graphics.
A simple First Person Shooter created as the final project for the CSCI480 Computer Graphics course at the USC school of engineering.
Here To Dominate The Virtual World With Your Help.
soupy is a mixture of 3 engines created in Python making it easy to make an online action role playing game using the Python language.