OSI-Approved Open Source (79)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (41)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (10)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (7)
- Apache License V2.0 (5)
- BSD License (5)
- Artistic License (4)
- Common Public License 1.0 (3)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- Apache Software License (2)
- MIT License (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Other License (4)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Modern (84)
- Solaris (83)
- Linux (81)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (69)
- Windows (69)
- BSD (48)
- Mac (46)
- Other Operating Systems (28)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Online Presentation Software. Show presentations online without the need of any specialist software, simply use your website. Create presentations instantly with our XML creator.
An XOCL (ECore + OCL) based implementation of the Gurevich ASMs
Fast, configurable installer for openafs servers and clients.
bWise is an Enterprise Application Integration Framework which incorporates Business Process Execution Language for Web Services (BPEL4WS). Features include extensive Management tools, Graphical Business Process and Document Specification Diagrammers.
duxmit is the ported version of AIX smit to UNIX. It proivdes another system managerment tools for Linux & FreeBSD & Open Solaris. duxmit depends on Eclipse RCP for GUI, and duxmitty depends on curses for console.
The Open Source part of the product fxtool. Over time, more functions will move over to being Open Source plug-ins or modules. Visit the site for more information.
kg2 is the Knowledge-Gazer 2D project for the creation, viewing and editing of knowledge maps. kg2 supports visualization of thousands of simultaneous facts. kg2 enables interactive directed lines of reasoning, that is, computer assisted thinking.
pyERP is an ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) tool written in Python intended to handle the administration of Small/Medium and Large Companies using web standards. This product runs on Zope (App Server/CMS), uses MySQL (RDBMS) and also ZODB (Object DB).