OSI-Approved Open Source (168)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (17)
- BSD License (11)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (10)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (9)
- Apache License V2.0 (8)
- Academic Free License (6)
- Apache Software License (3)
- Artistic License (2)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- IBM Public License (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- University of Illinois/NCSA Open Source License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (6)
- Public Domain (5)
- Other License (4)
- Windows (142)
- Linux (134)
- Mac (130)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (71)
- Android (66)
- Modern (47)
- BSD (26)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Cross Platform Application Development Framework
baphomet is a cross-platform game engine written in C++ using SDL
MIDlet for remote controlling Gembird SIS-PM-BT (via bluetooth).
The project already exists and it is now working and being gradually implemented. Here is its address: http://www.saber-digital.net ou http://www.biblioteca.pro.br Check it out!
DSLinux is a Linux port for the Nintendo DS game console.
The Cane based on behavior chain analysis data query interface.
iSDGE is meant to be a free next generation 3D game engine for mobile devices supporting OpenGL ES 2.0. It is very easy to use, extremely flexible and fast. iSDGE is mostly written in C++ and currently comes with an Objective-C binding for iOS.
J2ME gui is a lightweight, highly customizable graphical GUI with various themes for mobile devices that support J2ME.
A next generation RSS reader
A Monochrome Sketch Tool
Oiri Is a Relay logic Inspector
palmgsync is a PalmOS based conduit that allows the Palm user to synchronize the embedded Datebook application to Google Calendar. It will run each time you make a hotsync operation and keep you up to date with your online calendar.
ParahGIS is a computer applications to display GIS data interactively
Mobile 2D, 3D Physics Game Engine for Space-themed Environments
uWarranty is an open-source iPhone application that downloads and tracks Apple products (Macs, iPods, iPhones, etc.) and their warranty status. Since uWarranty uses private Apple APIs to access warranty data, it isn't allowed on the App Store.
A minimal BASIC interpreter, similar to tiny BASIC, for mobile phones
We will create a complete MPEG4 part 14/Quicktime parser in Java, add a full working example in J2ME and then port the whole thing to C#.