OSI-Approved Open Source (32)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (14)
- BSD License (12)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (9)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (4)
- Apache License V2.0 (3)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Apache Software License (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Lucent Public License Version 1.02 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 2.0 (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Python Software Foundation License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (3)
- Other License (3)
- Public Domain (3)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (32)
- Linux (31)
- Windows (23)
- Mac (20)
- Android (18)
- Modern (8)
- Other Operating Systems (6)
- BSD (5)
- Embedded Operating Systems (3)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
A small multitasking OS to run on 65C816 based systems. Features to include a GUI support for as much HW for the supported systems as possible and a system of system extensions for easy expandability of the OS. The initial Development is being done on the Apple IIgs, with plans to port to the Commodore 64 with a SuperCPU. Eventually there will be ports to other 8 and 16-bit CPUs beginning with the 6502, followed by the z80, 6800, 6809, 8086, PDP-11, and then the TMS9900. Once these are complete there will be 32-bit ports to the 680x0, ARM, MIPS, etc.
Browser based Tool to package software across environments
The FOX (Free Open *X) toolkit is a lightweight replacement for GNU's userland mainly on Linux, based partially on code ported from NetBSD.
Treat user land POSIX interfaces as a special virtual hardware, that is becoming possible running the whole Solaris operation system as a user mode program, the project is inspired by User-Mode-Linux project.
Xenon Project 1.0 - beta Shutdown Projects
Can emulate old computer on text the code pogram ideal to create kernel for operating system The begin the project the can emulate CPU(8080)and z80.
DSLinux is a Linux port for the Nintendo DS game console.