OSI-Approved Open Source (45)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (20)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (11)
- BSD License (5)
- Academic Free License (4)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- Apache License V2.0 (3)
- Mozilla Public License 2.0 (2)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Sun Industry Standards Source License (1)
- Other License (4)
- Public Domain (4)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
This project is intended to create using JAVA. Here I want to use JDBC and MySQL and planing to use Servlet for web access. My intention is to make it desktop base as well as web base.
A messaging framework for java client server application. It enhances productivity by providing generic infrastructure for data CRUD. Java swing, Jide,Tibco rendezvous, Tibco smartsocket, Spring amqp are currently supported and it easy to add others.
TKD Scoring Wi-Fi Server supporting Android and IPhone clients
Editor for Petri nets
some utils project and some final user apps written in java desktop
Hide encrypted messages within binary files.
jSeamless is a UI abstraction layer for Java to allow developers to write code for any platform and any environment (Web, Desktop, Mobile, etc.) without having to know ahead of time the deployment platform or environment will be.
Application to track shooting attendance. Mainly developed based on Australian requirements to attend a specified number of competitions per year to maintain a pistol licence. Based around SSAA competitions, but should be adaptable.