OSI-Approved Open Source (138)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (74)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (17)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (14)
- BSD License (12)
- Apache License V2.0 (9)
- MIT License (6)
- Common Development and Distribution License (5)
- Academic Free License (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- IBM Public License (2)
- Microsoft Public License (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (2)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (2)
- Open Software License 3.0 (2)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (8)
- Public Domain (8)
- Other License (7)
- Modern (157)
- Windows (157)
- Linux (85)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (57)
- Mac (43)
- BSD (21)
- Other Operating Systems (18)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
CMU tellus is a dialog system handling 311 calls.
tpanther is a health, safety and environmental portal targeting enterprise users
quero um programa que leia votos de 2 canditos distintos e imprima o resultado dos votos de cada um deles.
Tool to help United States Air Force enlisted airmen learn more about the Weighted Airman Promotion System (WAPS).
A software product and protocol that enables secure distributed communication for small trusted groups of users.
WuvenIME is a Shanghainese/Wu script input method editor running on Windows 2000/XP. It provides end users a friendly interface to convert romanized Shanghainese/Wu words into East Asian characters, such as Hanzi, Hangul, Hiragana and Katakana.
zx is a class library for signal, terrain, and image processing. It contains an efficient graph, an OpenGL console, and supports integration with client code through: class extension; base type definition; and a user data mechanism.