OSI-Approved Open Source (55)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (31)
- Apache License V2.0 (6)
- BSD License (4)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (4)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (4)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (4)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License 2.0 (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Other License (4)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Modern (59)
- Other Operating Systems (59)
- Windows (59)
- Solaris (56)
- Linux (55)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (44)
- BSD (42)
- Mac (36)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
SEFMigrator Provides Perl Scripts to migrate various configuration files between Symantec Enterprise Firewall versions. Primary Focus is on version 6 and 7 to version 8 migration.
The project will integrate viable aspects of the semantic web technologies for use with advanced Semantic SQLCLI based XML DBMS. The purpose of this project is develop a GUI Application for a Suite of ECM Services.
ShutdownMe is a simple java utility that helps you to shutdown, restart, hibernate, and log off your computer using a timer which you can specify. This version support only windows. github.com/MohamedWael/ShutdownMe/ I hope you to like it, enjoy.
Provides fast lookup for a Subject Based messaging product using a trie. It allows for configurable wildcard characters to replace a single or multiple subject field(s) (A.B.*.D.>). Insertion in to the tree returns a unique handle for subsequent deletion
Operating system lockdown web application utility
Wicket Boilerplate provides draft code for an application that utilizes the wicket framework. We intend to provide simple means for creating new wicket projects. Currently the projects are built using the Eclipse IDE and they are managed with Maven.
The Open Source part of the product fxtool. Over time, more functions will move over to being Open Source plug-ins or modules. Visit the site for more information.