OSI-Approved Open Source (134)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (114)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (37)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (20)
- BSD License (13)
- Apache License V2.0 (5)
- MIT License (4)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (4)
- PHP License (3)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Public Domain (8)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Other License (2)
- Other Operating Systems (134)
- Windows (134)
- Modern (82)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (75)
- Linux (40)
- BSD (18)
- Mac (18)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
A python collaboration system which uses webdav and a simple webinterface to share data. The project is compatible to Linux, Windows and other U*ix based systems.
libslIRC is an easy to use, message loop based IRC library written in and written for C++. While being modular and allowing for easy extension, modules for many important tasks are delivered with the library.
A Blog System based on asp,good expansibility ,high security and fast.
This is a Web based electronic tendering application to source, award and manage the total electronic procurement process as per the functional requirements put forth by IDABC(EU). Developed using .NET with c# and a database independent layer.
A search engine based on the concept of "Resource" to treat the ordinay "files and dirctories" in a different way in order to develop a new type of resources research.
Webmail System that has the functionality of a good Webmail system like Gmail and includes:
The aim with this project is to create an Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) with a stable, reliable runtime. With functions for EDIFact, X.12 etc.
Lightweight Flat-File database API for perl. Allows SQL queries to manipulate the database info. Requires no module building. Current Version: 1.0.11b1 weekly downloads