OSI-Approved Open Source (109)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (73)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (15)
- BSD License (10)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (10)
- Apache License V2.0 (5)
- Academic Free License (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- MIT License (3)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- Boost Software License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Microsoft Public License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- PHP License (1)
- Other License (11)
- Public Domain (9)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (3)
- Other Operating Systems (136)
- Windows (127)
- Modern (88)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (71)
- Linux (64)
- Mac (44)
- BSD (25)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Simple, Fast, Advanced... ZintoriOS. Made in Wellington, New Zealand
A simple Win32 command-line utility to 'cat' files to and from the clipboard, for example to copy a file's content to the clipboard, or to create a file and fill it with the clipboard contents. Very basic.
This is an Internet resource management system that can be used to control both internet and network access of a registered or unregistered user on all kinds of network.
Test for dcs learning. Project with agile metodology.
minerCPP is back, SMP-style! Although this time we're gonna try our best to do it right. :)
panicarea is a powerful and full-featured IRC Bot, written in C++, supporting Quakenet and standard IRC Networks. Features: a remote administration web interface, a lot of flood protections, a partyline and organization/communication between PA bots.
phpClanCore, a fully modular open source clan website engine, written in php and has no need for a MySQL database because we know all clans dont have that available to them, but even without mysql, the site is fully dynamic.
SQL Translate : It is an effort on converting ANSI SQL Queries to the Database/Standard specific query.
Zamazingo is a powerful, full-featured, cross-platform bittorrent client.
Light Distribution tool is a java applet able to remotely install and deploy software on windows operating systems. Based on a XML file, you can copy, install, register applications and add paths into the window registry.1 weekly downloads
Lightweight Flat-File database API for perl. Allows SQL queries to manipulate the database info. Requires no module building. Current Version: 1.0.11b2 weekly downloads