OSI-Approved Open Source (39)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Microsoft Public License (1)
- Microsoft Reciprocal License (1)
- Qt Public License (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
A Fast Duplicate File Detector with graph based semi-automatic cleaner1 weekly downloads
BIL++ is a set of standalone C++ packages for data processing in Bioinformatics (Graph mining, Bayesian networks, Genetic algorithm, Discretization, Gene expression data analysis, Hypothesis testing).
Allows GCC/MinGW to use Wine's stacktrace library dbghelp.dll ( since Wine's dbghelp can read GCC's dwarf2 debug info ).
<DEAD PROJECT> Hello Forge, currently in it's early development stage, is planned to be an alternative, cross platform toolkit and library for C++ programmers.
Kashmir is a personal finance manager, a GnuCash clone written in C++.
Lockpicks is a malware logging and removal tool. At present, it is in spirit a C++ port of DDS, or Doesn't Do Squat, the malware enumeration tool by sUBs.
ServiceProfiles is a small power user tool to allow you to define different service profiles which you can switch between effortlessly.
In The Cloud Computing On Java
some common stuff
The OpenCL Extension Wrangler library is a spin-off from the CLCC project. This library allows you to load the OpenCL library at run-time and discover extensions supported by it.
This is a small c++ library which can handle "compile time" plugins, which you can handle by adding/removing cpp-files from your compile-setting. Useful e.g. when maintaining product lines.