OSI-Approved Open Source (129)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (87)
- BSD License (18)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (11)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (7)
- Open Software License 3.0 (3)
- zlib/libpng License (3)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Artistic License (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Fair License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (4)
- Other License (3)
- Public Domain (3)
- Linux (131)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (57)
- All POSIX (28)
- OS Portable (17)
- 32-bit MS Windows (15)
- 64-bit MS Windows (12)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (11)
- All BSD Platforms (10)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (7)
- 32-bit MS Windows (3)
- OS Independent (3)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (3)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (3)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (2)
- Windows (54)
- BSD (33)
- Mac (33)
- Other Operating Systems (24)
- Embedded Operating Systems (22)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (13)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
XVIII Es un juego de cartas, al estilo de Magic en cuanto a la mecanica. Simplificando su reglas a lo maximo, para conseguir una agilidad mayor en el juego.
XeonOS is an attempt to build a truely modern, simple and user-friendly operating system based on the linux kernel and GNU utilities.
Coypu is an abstract layer, graphic widgets implementation. It is written in C and is highly portable to most architectures and software/hardware backends (X11, Directfb, GLUT, SDL, WIN32). Being fast and light, it's mainly targeted at embedded devices.
The eGUI is a Embedded/Education GUI.base on Linux framebuffer.
Graphical text editor on linux with gnome for educational purpose
hifi is a lightweight, ncurses based audio player built off of the gstreamer framework.
Neotel Prime helper / installer application for Linux
The open bicycle computer (oBiCo) is an outdoor computer to be mounted on your bike. We are providing an open source based plattform to ether use Linux based software or go with a small GPL'ed C++ OS (Booting in just 2 seconds)
The QBoxHD and derivatives are HD digital receivers made by Duolabs. This project provides the official software components that run in these Linux-based devices: boot-loader, kernel, drivers and applications.
Rpg2Cpp (Rpg++) is a compiler that translates RPG-III and RPG/400 sources from IBM-midrange systems (iSeries, AS/400) to native C++ code. C++ class-libraries resembling the RPG-III datatypes are included as well as a tiny CL-runtime-system.
Replacement client software on Rio (or Dell) Digital Audio Receivers such that they connect to slimserver like a natively supported device.
Surimi is a home theater platform that support event-driven and plug-in concept for digital home and multimedia experience. It would base on UPnP and be cross-plaform ready (e.g., ARM/MIPS/Power PC with or without MMU)
Well, I don't have much to say, but I hope that I do my best to help SourceForge.net be a better site, and that I put a lot of projects and files on SourceForge.net.
Program that does an FFT (Fast Fourier Transformation) algorithm on a 1 dimensional time buffer read from a file. It will display graphically.1 weekly downloads