OSI-Approved Open Source (105)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (26)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (7)
- BSD License (4)
- MIT License (3)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Other License (4)
- Public Domain (3)
- Mac (105)
- Linux (84)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (75)
- Windows (68)
- BSD (56)
- Other Operating Systems (21)
- Solaris (17)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
XPL is the eXtensible Programming Language. XPL is an application of XML for interchange of computer programs.
YATT.pm (or YATT) is Yet Another Template Toolkit for Perl. Like PHP (and unlike HTML::Template), YATT.pm converts each template into (executable) Perl package(class) so that you can define subs to build up your own abstraction architecture.
Plex is an open source, perl based, scripting language for webdevelopment. The Lexer and Compiler takes rules for lexing or compilation; the compiler, without any additional commands, compiles to Parrot Bytecode. There's also a quick webserver.
sec-unx: It is an approach by which the Unix/Linux Security is made uniform across various distribution.
Basilisk is a multimedia and graphical library for Java. Its main goal is to provide a flexible and extensible graphic middleware to adapt your games easily to multiple Java Games scenarios, like Desktop Games, Mobile Games and Web Games.1 weekly downloads