OSI-Approved Open Source (121)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (67)
- BSD License (15)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (11)
- Artistic License (7)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (5)
- Academic Free License (4)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (4)
- MIT License (3)
- wxWindows Library Licence (3)
- Nethack General Public License (2)
- zlib/libpng License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- Other License (8)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (6)
- Public Domain (3)
- Mac (134)
- Other Operating Systems (134)
- Windows (133)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (127)
- Linux (115)
- Modern (103)
- BSD (97)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
XPInstaller for 3rd Party Apps is a project with the dual goals of keeping the Mac version of Mozilla's XPInstall stub application installer alive, plus promoting XPInstall as a deployment tool for all platforms XPInstall is available for, including OSX
Zycode is a small, lightweight IDE written in C/C++ using the wxWidgets toolkit.
bEngine is an open source OpenGL-based multiplatform graphics engine.
The iPaMS Software is proposed to function as a central management system for programme descriptors and module templates. It is intended to work in tandem with existing systems such as SITS and VLE and be highly adaptable to local systems.
This project houses Perl's Tcl and Tcl::Tk bridge modules that allow you to take advantage of Tcl/Tk in Perl. For the Tcl/Tk developer areas, please see either the main "tcl" project, the "tktoolkit" project for Tk.
vGameSite is a set of PHP/mySQL that allow a fansite for a game to set up a site in a matter of minutes without the hassle or extras of PHP-Nuke or others. Features just for game sites and fully compatable with phpbb, and other forum software.
wxOutliner is a cross-platform desktop productivity application based on the Open Source wxWindows library. Its function is to provide note-taking and brainstorming features valued by former users of the MORE family of outliners from the Mac platform.
wxSOAP is SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol) library for wxWidgets
The purpose of wxSSL is to allow wxWindows programmers to write SSL programs using socket classes similar to what exists in the current wxWindows. wxSSL will implement the IPC and socket classes over SSL.