OSI-Approved Open Source (192)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (119)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (24)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (19)
- BSD License (15)
- zlib/libpng License (7)
- Academic Free License (6)
- MIT License (6)
- Artistic License (5)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (4)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Artistic License 2.0 (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Boost Software License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Other License (7)
- Public Domain (5)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (3)
- Windows (155)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (133)
- Modern (113)
- Mac (103)
- BSD (77)
- Android (48)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (16)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
glclock is an opengl clock similar to xclock. It displays the system time. The clock is rotating around it's x-axis.
Realistic hair rendering on GPU.
Walking a 3D World in java/jogl realised with shader lv3 know-how using cg
Actor-oriented scripting language Mana
An OpenGL raster-based user interface library written in C++.
A simple C library (for any platform with glut available) to make it easy to write little programs that draw what you want on the screen and respond as you like to the mouse or keyboard. Comes with several short sample programs.
This is a cross platform library allowing user to port their code written for Alias Wavefront Maya SDK to different platforms.
A rally race game 3D. This using C++ and opengl. this try running in a slow computer with good graphic.
Small application used for editing a voxel octree
2D oldschool strategy-game using OpenGL and Mono. Language: C# Selftutorial of 3 persons developing games in C# with Mono and OpenGL
PDFCube PDF Cube uses Poppler and OpenGL APIs to add 3D spinning cube page transitions to PDF documents.
Picture Database Viewer
The Mimas Toolkit is a C++ real-time computer vision library. Algorithms include edge/corner-detection, object recognition/tracking, LSI-filters, segmentation, array-operators, convolution etc. OO wrappers for LAPACK, libxine, V4L, FFTW are provided.1 weekly downloads