OSI-Approved Open Source (28)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (7)
- BSD License (6)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- MIT License (3)
- zlib/libpng License (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- Other License (7)
- Embedded Operating Systems (36)
- Mac (36)
- Windows (22)
- Modern (21)
- Linux (15)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (14)
- Other Operating Systems (7)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
A game engine written in C++ with lua for scripting.
The Objective-C Interactive Simulation Abstraction Layer
A 2-D isometric fantasy world for the iPad and Android OS
manage and make available 3D environments created with a new approach to navigation and interaction with the environment itself, more care for specific environments and cultural significance, including entire villages via web
Fork of Battle For Wesnoth aimed at higher-resolution iOS devices. All-new music and graphics, and will eventually be a steampunk conversion...
The Fantasia Wheel Project. Bored, depressed, anxious, happy and you want a random directive to your willing question? Get it from the Fortune Cookie Label by rolling the fantasia wheel.
A royalty free BSD licensed mobile device targeted 2D/3D game engine written in C/ObjC using OpenGL & OpenAL. Blender export scripts, png/pvrtc/ogg/ttf/bmp/wav loaders, XML asset manifesting /w desktop editor, Lua scripting, supports iPhone SDK.
iCauldron3D is an engine mixing pot for your iPhone / iPod touch games or applications. It's core is 100% C based with Objective-C interface for the touch devices. It was born out of a need for something light, fast and focused on 3D and 2.5D
iSDGE is meant to be a free next generation 3D game engine for mobile devices supporting OpenGL ES 2.0. It is very easy to use, extremely flexible and fast. iSDGE is mostly written in C++ and currently comes with an Objective-C binding for iOS.
A Open Source Social Network1 weekly downloads