OSI-Approved Open Source (113)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (80)
- BSD License (18)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (15)
- Artistic License (5)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- MIT License (2)
- Open Software License 3.0 (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Qt Public License (1)
- Simple Public License 2.0 (1)
- Other License (3)
- Public Domain (3)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (122)
- Linux (122)
- Mac (122)
- Windows (122)
- Modern (38)
- Other Operating Systems (10)
- BSD (4)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (4)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Ouroborus is an artificial life framework for mobile agents on a background of cellular automata. It can be used to teach and research topics such as population genetics, ecology and evolution. The demo includes a curses view and live Csound audio.
- Plattform: amd64 and nvidia GeForce with shaders - Goal: Assembler with object-orientated paradigma with the ability of massive parallel calculation - Has its own bootloader and its own rudimentary os with a ncurse like editor
- language perl / library Graph, XML::LibXML - OS platforms, all platform that support perl and lsof tool - This software aims to realize an HIDS, based on programs behaviour modelling.
This project assembles the various documents that make up the Gnutella RFC, and releases documentation only.
Fight to save LOLCity from the evil invaders in this amazing turn-based strategy game. Build an army of LOLlerskaters, ROFLcopters, LMAOplanes, TTYLtanks, AFK APC's, OMGbomz0rs, and BBLcopters in your fight to defend your home.
Razors Edge is a MUD based on the CircleMUD 2.0 code, with many enhancements. SourceForge is used to track bugs within the server code, and also a distribution/development mechanism for the Razors Client (Curses) and the EdgeWorld Builder (Perl/Tk)
Rinle is a tree-based editor written in Ruby that directly builds a program tree instead of using the commonly found line-based approach for developing software. This enables fast and powerful manipulation of code without finger breaking shortcuts.
ServerCG is a server daemon, that connects two BZFlag server, and builds a chat connection between the two servers.
The Shakespeare Programming Language (SPL) is a programming language inspired by the great master. The main purpose is to have code written in SPL look like a Shakespeare play.
A front-end that that works under X11 and curses and can be configured to work with most back-ends.
Usque is a light and fast ncurses-based personal finance manager written in Python.
Just a small project I'm doing to improve my Python and curses knowledge. It is basically a curses/urwid based twitter client.
Source control for software I am writing for W.A.L.T.E.R., my experimental robot. It's a two wheeled differential drive robot with 4 decks and a top front mounted manipulator arm.
Apocalyptic survival/horror roguelike. In early development, so hang tight and feel free to play around with the game while I add all the core functionality. Check commit messages if you want to know how to use a new feature.
The program (both CLI and GUI versions) will search the locations, specified by user, for duplicated files.
A free HLLAPI implementation for communication via 3270 with IBM Mainframes.
A ftp client speaking ldap for storing information about servers and users
pdialog is a free dialog library that allows users to create dialog boxes, check boxes, drop-down lists, etc. similar to the ones used in Norton Utilities. You can define your own mouse cursors, change dialog borders, etc. all in text mode.
Funky patcher for OpenGL, midi, signal processing, lua scripting, etc. Written in C++. Fast.
yuik is an abstract widget library for creating GUIs. The actual frontend can be chosen at runtime which allows the program to run under Tk, as a shell program, and even as a web-application. More frontends like an irc-bot, wxWidgets, or XUL are planned.