OSI-Approved Open Source (31)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (15)
- BSD License (8)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (5)
- Apache License V2.0 (3)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (2)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Modern (32)
- BSD (29)
- Linux (28)
- Windows (22)
- Mac (21)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (18)
- Solaris (14)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
The 1st Open Source ERP Solution based on Ontologies/Semantic Web!.The Ontompiere stands for Ontology Adempiere/Compiere.Use of ontologies to define AD Layer Ontologies & Business Ontologies. Born in on Model Driven & Ontology Development
The SenseOS Project was created to produce the world's greatest computer operating system, whose purpose is to make things better for people.
The Artificial Stock Intelligence will function as a guide in selecting the best stocks for you, regardless of whether you are a day trader or saving money for retirement.
Ultimate Scientific Calculator (USC) is a program to perform calculations with extreme precision on both extremely large or small numbers, and provide too many built-in and user-defined functions and formulas.
This project has multiple purpose, to provide support for Storage Virtualization in Linux for HW/FW assisted HBA virtualization, scsi emulation, and other support. A few HBAs' to mention are FC, FCOE hba virtualization.
pyERP is an ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) tool written in Python intended to handle the administration of Small/Medium and Large Companies using web standards. This product runs on Zope (App Server/CMS), uses MySQL (RDBMS) and also ZODB (Object DB).