OSI-Approved Open Source (37)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (14)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (9)
- BSD License (4)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (4)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 2.0 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Other License (2)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Modern (41)
- BSD (39)
- Linux (39)
- Windows (28)
- Mac (27)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (24)
- Solaris (17)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
A strong, yet minimalistic Math-oriented Programming Language (MML) providing an easy-to-use console and a command-line script interpreter, targetted towards fast calculations for extremely big numbers, and bundled with a number of math libraries.1 weekly downloads
QtXGame is an intuitive, extensible, modern cross-platform tool to construct and solve extensive and strategic games related to Game Theory. Its extensibility allows user to create and add his own games, solvers and matrix transformations.1 weekly downloads
kmatrice es un programa de Algebra Lineal1 weekly downloads
Some Useful C-Utilities1 weekly downloads
Fortran codes for SCNURS method - Side Cut Non-Uniform Residual Stress1 weekly downloads
An Open source Analysis and SImulation Toolbox for Fuel Cells
Discrete-event simulation library.
Fast and simple calculator.
A mailbox or/and mail dir search soft based on lucene
NovaDB is a cloud computing platform initially designed for equity trending and analysis. NovaDB is designed to handle static or real time streaming data (so you don't have to process all your aggregates on batch jobs or by hand).
Quartz is a full-featured, usefull,open source job scheduling service;But it didn`t used in c or c++ project. Now,I want to rewrite it using c and c++ programming language.welcome to join us.
It is designed to monitor all the machines in the subnet automatically.
A library for logging messages and statistics on an LWES channel
Synergy+ (synergy-plus) lets you easily share a single mouse and keyboard between multiple computers with different operating systems. Visit our Google Code website to download for Linux, Mac and Windows.
Tinger Calc is a powerful scientific calculator environment.8 weekly downloads