OSI-Approved Open Source (32)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (23)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Adaptive Public License (2)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (3)
- Other License (2)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (36)
- Windows (36)
- Linux (33)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (27)
- All POSIX (24)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (11)
- All BSD Platforms (8)
- 32-bit MS Windows (4)
- OS Portable (4)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (4)
- 64-bit MS Windows (3)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (1)
- BSD (23)
- Modern (19)
- Mac (12)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
OPEN DESIRE: experiment-protocol script interpreter and differential-equation solver for up to 20,000 scar or vector differential equations. 13 integration rules. Compiles and executes immediately on command for truly interactive modeling.
Now you can translate your vectorial and bitmap design data to your CNC machines! OpenCAM provides an interface where you can configure your CNC equipment and then export the file followiing it's commands! You can export PS,PDF,AI,EPS,DXF,SVG and Bitmap
A portable library for manipulating data disks created with the Roland SP-808 Groove Sampler / E-Mix Studio. A command-based shell ("vs2") to provide a user interface on libvs2. Possibly a graphics interface ("gvs2") as well.
MultiDistribution with Diagnostics, Recovery, Backup, Cleaning.. tools
Slick Linux by Cellocity Based on Fedora Core 6. Using the Kernel 2.6.18. with only basic core elements needed to operate. Slick is just that it's slick because it's striped down. It will have full compiling and running features. It will come with YUM.
ONE Instant Messaing System
It should be a project to manage developing a software of network security. It can monitor the status of networking, such as TCP sessions,http sessions, even the packets of inbound or outbound.It also can send the packets as requirement.
a c++ program to compute a color palette and display it in a gtk window. This palette can be used by any gtk/gdk application. Useful if you need a set of colors for a simulation purpose or any kind of display.
Tutorial de como utilizar SDCC con el PIC18F4550. Incluir ejemplos de funciones particulares: adc, spi, i2c, usart, usb, atención a interrupciones etc.
The (actually) sole GUI utility for local configuration administration of the wzdftpd FTP server.