OSI-Approved Open Source (67)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (40)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (7)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (5)
- Artistic License (3)
- BSD License (3)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- MIT License (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License 2.0 (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- University of Illinois/NCSA Open Source License (1)
- Other License (12)
- Public Domain (7)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Other Operating Systems (85)
- Linux (66)
- Windows (57)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (52)
- Modern (43)
- Mac (34)
- BSD (28)
- Android (11)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Play Any Game From Anywhere, written for any Console or Machine, From your Computer at work or from your Internet Ready Game Console or Computer at home.
WPDCC is a public domain (Uncopyrighted) C99 compiler written object oriented C90. For countries where public domain is not valid, it is licensed under the BSL.
When the Stars Fell is a 2D RPG that is written in C++ and use the SDL librairy.
Ninetendo Wii Mobile Version named X-Mobile.
This Project contains 2D Game .NET Components for XNA Framework.
adm is a simple to use movie manager.
Motor de juegos que va a ser usado para el remake del juego de ZX Trashman. Va ser multiplataforma (win, linux, xbox, gp32, gp2x, DS, PSP) y libre para hacerle cualquier modificación.
Dirt eater automatically scans and scores E-Mails and/or websites for interesting content and notifies a group/person about the found content via E-Mail or Jabber.
Engine for Development of Games.
A project created by several students at Full Sail University made to emulate the board game Robo Rally.