OSI-Approved Open Source (54)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (31)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (8)
- BSD License (7)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (7)
- MIT License (4)
- Apache License V2.0 (3)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- IBM Public License (1)
- University of Illinois/NCSA Open Source License (1)
- zlib/libpng License (1)
- Other License (5)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Other Operating Systems (58)
- Linux (56)
- Modern (46)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (42)
- BSD (37)
- Windows (35)
- Mac (34)
- Solaris (31)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Microstream is a open platform with open architecture and open functionality to build up information systems .
NFS-Wing is an Proposed File Sharing Mechanism on an single server based environment. Clients interact with the Server for NFS Protocol operations. This is an two tier archietecture where in Remotely added content will reflect in the NFS Filesystem.
Telluride is a Los Alamos National Laboratory project for simulation of metal casting and welding - free-surface incompressible flow with heat transfer (conductive, convective, and radiative), phase change (melting and solidification), and other physics.
extend what db2 can do. developer and dba helper.
The Open Source part of the product fxtool. Over time, more functions will move over to being Open Source plug-ins or modules. Visit the site for more information.
A korn shell (ksh) wrapper script to give AIX grep a recursive attribute like gnu grep.
Rpg2Cpp (Rpg++) is a compiler that translates RPG-III and RPG/400 sources from IBM-midrange systems (iSeries, AS/400) to native C++ code. C++ class-libraries resembling the RPG-III datatypes are included as well as a tiny CL-runtime-system.