OSI-Approved Open Source (6)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- Microsoft Public License (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- IBM Public License (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- PHP License (1)
- Python License (1)
- Python Software Foundation License (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Linux (6)
- Windows (6)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (4)
- Mac (3)
- BSD (2)
- Embedded Operating Systems (2)
- Other Operating Systems (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
The Indian Linux Project Goal is to build a Indian language enabled Linux distro & applications with support for Indian Languages9 weekly downloads
this is to create an chatting module which is easy to implement2 weekly downloads
Flex TravelAgency1 weekly downloads
Geneology and Family Tree Management.
On Stop surely a show stopper.
Using Ruling Planets (Lagna star lord, Rasi lord; Moon star lord, Rasi lord, Day lord) to predict the event time is the fastest method using KP Astrology (Jyotish) . PHP scripts using Swiss Ephemeris for mobile via web browser (AstroOpenSource@gmail.com)
Project Sveccha aims to be the central repository for all things related to localisation of open software for Telugu - Gnome, KDE, Mozilla, Open Office, Pango, php, Perl (to start with). In addition, we will try to develop new fonts, new keyboards/IMEs.
This project is to enhance words available in english to telugu dictionary.