OSI-Approved Open Source (9)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (6)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Windows (8)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (7)
- Mac (7)
- Modern (4)
- BSD (2)
- Other Operating Systems (2)
- Android (1)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Pure Java implementation of small but powerful, modular, scalable, pluggable and configurable platform for assembling desktop (SE) and/or (EE) business applications from small to mid-size enterprises. Built on Spring and Spring RC.8 weekly downloads
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project1 weekly downloads
Bugzilla-si is Slovenian translation for Bugzilla (3.0). To je slovenski prevod za orodja Bugzilla (3.0).
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
The FPA Analysis tool is intended for the analysis of the scope of IT projects in their initial phase by the method of FPA (Function Point Analysis).
MoCo is an environment that can be used for writing and testing assembler programs for various microcontrollers.
The Spider is a game in whitch you must destroy all insects that are coming on your web. You must defend all nets in your house and blow away all silly animals so you can go to the café with the next-door girl. Cool, isn't it?
Treecastle is a project to make a section (the Treecastle) in the Planeshift's world.
crossbow-config is a small open-source programme written in C++ for Linux network configuration. It uses gtkmm libraries for drawing the graphical user interface. It's small and compatible with most popular Linux distributions.