OSI-Approved Open Source (10)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (7)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (10)
- Linux (10)
- BSD (8)
- Windows (6)
- Modern (5)
- Mac (4)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project1 weekly downloads
This project is a fork of StarDict.1 weekly downloads
AJA Project trying specify a binary markup language(AJA-ML) based on XML ideas and developing C++ library(LIBAJA++).
Graphical software (based CaveML) for creating, viewing and archiving cave and abbiso maps (2D and 3D).
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
Goal of this project was develop MCU Burner software for Linux for Patmel1 programmer hardware originally designed by David Hofr. This burner is connected to computer using LPT. This project is no longer being actively maintained and developed.
Application for VEMA 4.0 magnetometer
This project uses a special web shoping system. All content data are stored in relational SQL database and administration via web interface is easy, fast and effective.
Gazet is GAIM plugin for azet web chat. Hopefully more web chats will be supported in the future.
gtkalbum will be a GTK application written in C for showing and organising photo albums from digital cameras. It will allow some basic funcions like rotating image. It will show EXIF information and use 160x120 previews directly from JFIF (jpeg) images.