OSI-Approved Open Source (5)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Analysis of drug resistance and epidemiology of STI (STD) in Russia1 weekly downloads
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
This project intended to help teacher to prepare test works on math-based subjects. The engine is matlab-based program able to generate tasks in TeX format. The main feature is ability to form tasks with answers from TeX-templates with random initial dat
This project collect several data mining methods, such as: 1) clustering methods; 2) biclustering methods; 3) FCA methods and etc.
Program for solving pnp equations
wiccoder is an open source cross-platform lossy image compression codec. Its main idea is to cut brunches of wavlelet transformation tree.