OSI-Approved Open Source (7)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MITRE Collaborative Virtual Workspace License (1)
- Motosoto License (1)
- Open Group Test Suite License (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (6)
- Linux (6)
- Windows (6)
- Modern (5)
- BSD (4)
- Mac (3)
- Other Operating Systems (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Free Zip software and Rar extractor4,165 weekly downloads
MOLecular weight and atomic COMPosition calculator. Runs in simple command-line or web interface (as CGI). A visual Tk interface is planned.4 weekly downloads
New Linux Based OS primarily for smart devices and PDA's, laptops, and eventually desktops. It offers an alternative to the "embedded" approach. All OS versions and applications will be hosted and then made available to the subscribers of cloud svs
This is a program that solves the Mathematical Algorithm for the Low Power Transformer.
The "roj" comes from Romanian Online Judge. Our project likes to make a Romanian Web Based Online Judge like acm.timus.ru, acm.sgu.ru or www.spoj.pl . It will combine a web based system with an evaluation software.
That project is inteded to be a great FreePascal (initialy, then Mono) 3D opensource game which will do a nice flightsim game. Is is intended to work on any Unix/Windows OS-es with OpenGL/SDL.
maximdb for free pascal is a easy to use database system, easy to use for everyone. it is based on queries, like mysql. check'it out.