OSI-Approved Open Source (8)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- BSD License (3)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Modern (8)
- BSD (7)
- Linux (6)
- Mac (5)
- Windows (5)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (4)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (2)
- Other Operating Systems (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project1 weekly downloads
A simple GUI toolkit, for writing Windows, FreeBSD and Linux applications with clean, portable and pure object-oriented standard C++ code.1 weekly downloads
CrypTunnel is a generic cryptographed tunnel for tcp connections. its goal is to allow connections through "mean" firewalls and proxies with the tunnel and protect the content of the packages with cryptography
EMAS is a web-based system written in ANSI C which provides the user a great way to manage your events.
The idea of this project is automatize hydrogen Booster system created by Stanley Meyer to implement it in cars,trucks and electric plants as well as for production of free energy.
intranetadmin is a group of scripts to administrate a intranet. it's based on FreeBSD, PHP, Perl, C and shell scripts.
Data migration tool Multi-Plataform for console and desktop mode.
MPD Multi-Link PPP daemon configuration for Webmin Plataform FreeBSD