OSI-Approved Open Source (4)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Other Operating Systems (6)
- Windows (5)
- Linux (4)
- Mac (4)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (3)
- Modern (3)
- Android (2)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project1 weekly downloads
Conceptual pproject of a MMO like none you've ever seen! To be run on WiiMotionPlus, you will have to really move to fight. Projeto connceitual de um MMO como você nunca viu! Pra rodar no WiiMotionPlus, você vai ter que mexer pra lutar.
Engine for Development of Games.
A portable rebuilt of the Atari 2600 console. The target is to rebuild the hardware all inside a box which will be used as it's own control. The games will be stored into a Flash memory and a menu-driven TV interface, in a BIOS, will manage the options.
Its a ps2 media center with ps3 like xmb and internet browser which supports many formats like the .flv (www.youtube.com) which supports media streaming.The media center has all the media playback and usb hdd support.I want your support to do this.