OSI-Approved Open Source (8)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Public Domain (2)
- Windows (9)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (8)
- Linux (5)
- Mac (5)
- Modern (4)
- Other Operating Systems (3)
- Embedded Operating Systems (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project1 weekly downloads
The free and open source text editor for Mono1 weekly downloads
A light, flexible, and East-Asian language friendly 3D game engine.
An open source Web Portal Framework / Content Management System application written in ASP.NET / C# for the Windows OS platform and Linux MONO.
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
Software to build extra language resource for existing software and software library packages and tools for language computing
Hekireki is free Luna Sol Calendar scheduler.
This lib(python) will provide APIs for Chinese, Korean, Japanese characters exchanging.
A web-based Go ("http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Go_(board_game)") playing client and server.