OSI-Approved Open Source (9)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- PHP License (1)
- Python Software Foundation License (1)
- Other License (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (8)
- Linux (8)
- Modern (8)
- Windows (8)
- Mac (6)
- BSD (3)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
A cross platform multi-network peer-to-peer (P2P) file-sharing client.18 weekly downloads
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project1 weekly downloads
A powerfull, generic and extensible data modeling tool. Features: diagram oriented, schema generation and reverse engineer to any relational DB, import and export to many formats, export diagram to picture or vectorial format, printing, documetation, etc1 weekly downloads
Agaseous-NES is a graphic app for creating integrated circuit layers. Developers can import Agaseous for SuperWikia Alpha .AJA (Agaseous Joint Application) text files to automate & create asauna plates. Also imports and intergrate Adobe .PSD files.
BPM Designer is a tool for modeling process and workflow with a BPMN notation.
A online multiplayer dominoes game.
The Launch Module Environment for SuperWikia is a kernel application for SuperWikia Alpha which creates ED-C2 environments for SuperWikia Alpha's U/I. Its end build is a wiki-style enduser macro which supports all other SuperWikia kernel application.
Pysonuveus is the official SuperWikia Alpha Python, built upon the SuperWikia Alpha codebase. Pysonuveus provides SuperWikia Alpha developers tools and extensions to create new IDE/API/SDK 3D graphics and other applications using an easy to use U/I.
ZuseCode can create your project with PHP programing language and CI