OSI-Approved Open Source (7)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Other License (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Windows (8)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (6)
- Linux (5)
- Modern (5)
- Other Operating Systems (3)
- Embedded Operating Systems (2)
- Mac (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
All my USB Contents is a media cataloging tool to index media contents12 weekly downloads
IP-Location is an IP Data Collection that includes all IP Ranges of the World, provided in ten languages. Updates on a three month basis, adding source code for data retrieval and data reporting [all DBFiles are compressed with 7-zip by www.7-zip.org]4 weekly downloads
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project1 weekly downloads
Burmol is an optimization program designed to help you remove or stop programs that may be causing your computer to slow in order to speed up your computer and improve your system.
This is an attempt to port the famous Cybera software to .NET.
The foundation of this project is the dicepanel, a dice roller. A couple of classic dicegames will be included too, such as Yatzee. This project is using the Almond framework and it is runnable with Java Web Start.
ZuseCode can create your project with PHP programing language and CI
eZebra is a new p2p program with functions similar at eMule and Shareaza but we do not take it as a MOD of any of both. We understand it as "the start point of a new p2p generation". And we need you to make us believe we can do better!