OSI-Approved Open Source (10)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- Academic Free License (2)
- BSD License (2)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Windows (9)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (8)
- Mac (8)
- Linux (7)
- Modern (4)
- BSD (2)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project1 weekly downloads
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
The aim is to create simple image organizer with Java.
OpenMH (Open Multi-Head) is an open source, multi-monitor management engine for use with DirectX/OpenGL applications and game clients.
A web like collection of panels, browsable through a flash interface running in a regular browser. Uses The Object Machine as the component environment and Flash Sandy as the user interface engine.
Single player space trading game. You travel from planet to planet and buy and sell goods, also you can start your own base and run it as you want.
Splurge is an open-source Universal Translator. It provides word-to-word dictionaries, sentence translation and verb conjugations.
The aim of our project is to create a multiplayer game that offers gameplay similar to a casino visit. Initially we focus on 6 deck shoe and face up. In the future we plan to add other variations of blackjack and different kinds of gameplay.
Food and Menu planner
HotSpot access gateway control written in erlang for *BSD