OSI-Approved Open Source (3)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (6)
- Windows (5)
- Modern (3)
- Linux (2)
- Mac (2)
- BSD (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
An Apache SVN client, implemented as a Windows shell extension108,593 weekly downloads
Moving target detection in 2D using Kalman Filter1 weekly downloads
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
This project first FPS my game. The game c uses a programming language. In two divisible, the essence of which: run about and be shooting! Somebody else was the name of the game first (accurate The Brain), from this MidoFPS was later.
You can 'wear' any clothes on the internet 'virtually' on your body (image). And this application stores the URL where you can buy the clothes, you can share your information like your good looking shot or your ratingson the clothe over internet.
Egy jól struktúrált grafikus rendszer. Képes 3-nál több dimenziót kezelni, így érdekes képeket kaphatunk a matematikai terekről.