OSI-Approved Open Source (10)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (7)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Other License (1)
- Windows (10)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (8)
- Linux (8)
- Modern (5)
- Mac (4)
- BSD (3)
- Other Operating Systems (3)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
A cross platform multi-network peer-to-peer (P2P) file-sharing client.24 weekly downloads
All my USB Contents is a media cataloging tool to index media contents11 weekly downloads
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project1 weekly downloads
This is an attempt to port the famous Cybera software to .NET.
The foundation of this project is the dicepanel, a dice roller. A couple of classic dicegames will be included too, such as Yatzee. This project is using the Almond framework and it is runnable with Java Web Start.
Mundo is a 3D online environment in which the environment itself is created and expanded by the community using the provided tools.
You play with a starship and fight against other ones controlled by the computer or by humans. A lot of levels, game modes and weapons. 3D graphics and easy gameplay.
ZuseCode can create your project with PHP programing language and CI
eZebra is a new p2p program with functions similar at eMule and Shareaza but we do not take it as a MOD of any of both. We understand it as "the start point of a new p2p generation". And we need you to make us believe we can do better!
A simple java notebook.