OSI-Approved Open Source (8)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Eiffel Forum License V2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Microsoft Public License (1)
- PHP License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Other License (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Free open source CMS operating on Drag&Drop2 weekly downloads
Ocs4Linux helps administrators Inventorying hardware, OS information and software installed on their computers. It uses part of OCSInventory project database schema and is based on MySqL/PHP for the server. Agent sends PC inventory results with ftp.3 weekly downloads
ciel-travel is a Ruby on Rails based travel blogging engine. ciel-travel provides a solid framework to post blog entries, visualize your current & prospective travel plans, receive comments / feedback from friends and family, etc...
combb stand for community bulletin board. In the future me and my team hope to get it up and have it made with superior quality up-to-date code.
CrimeFighter is the website of a gta-like browser game with rpg and multiplayer parts. Moreover you can see yourself running around in the city in realtime. Never seen such a online game? Just visit http://www.crimefighter.de
A simple Perl script to manage your Eudora filters.
A web unstructured file system using UUIDs to uniquely identify the files.