OSI-Approved Open Source (7)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- European Union Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (1)
- Microsoft Reciprocal License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- PHP License (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (7)
- Linux (7)
- Other Operating Systems (7)
- Windows (7)
- BSD (6)
- Mac (4)
- Modern (4)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Remotely-controlled(XML) bandwidth measurement and bottleneck detection daemon, based on tmetric and gnu traceroute (see pchar/patchar). Goal is to help admins monitor and compare performance of Internet connections.4 weekly downloads
Performance and stability2 weekly downloads
TiVo.Net is a windows service that will auto-transcode files on the fly to your TiVo. It accepts any files that ffmpeg can transcode.2 weekly downloads
This is an easy to use and extensible rules engine written in C# for .NET and Mono.
Terminal Software of Storage, directed to the development of a control system warehouses, the license of this software is Open Source Initiative (CDDL), software is developed under standards opened.
Small drag&drop tool that sends files to a target system.
A better Webmail Interface for MailEnable.