OSI-Approved Open Source (6)
- Academic Free License (3)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- BSD License (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- Windows (16)
- Mac (14)
- Android (9)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (6)
- Modern (3)
- BSD (1)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
A platform independent program to geotag images(use GPS data to store location information with the image).Uses external maps to fine-tune locations.522 weekly downloads
Vsemi10ti is program for education all ten fingers writing.13 weekly downloads
TMAPI-XSLT provides a programming interface written in XSLT 2.0 for TMAPI. Only read functions for XTM 1.0 are implemented. There is XTM2HTML template to show how to use implemented TMAPI functions which will convert XTM 1.0-XML Topic Maps format to HTML5 weekly downloads
SpiroJ is a simple generator of hypotrochoids and similar roulettes. The basic principle is rolling one circle on another circle - similar to the classic Spirograph toy, but more flexible. It can export drawing to SVG, EPS and AI formats.4 weekly downloads
Communication protocol for advanced clients of talker Atlantis (now running at atlantis.talker.sk). No implementation. No source code. Only specfication.1 weekly downloads
Microkernel OS, based on own microkernel, able to run on PC/i386 and better.1 weekly downloads
An J2ME aplication, which allows to view texts in mobile phone (books, articles ...). These texts are inside a .jar file. To inject them into phone, use loader utility. Application also supports user bookmarks and remembers, where you finished reading.1 weekly downloads
Skolni prace na predmet JAVA1 weekly downloads
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
Simple command line game
Realization of the hotel agenda support system.
Public project behind KohoVolit.eu.
Projekt na RSF Univerzalni vyhledavaci program
Simple PHP Webbased startpage similar to iGoogle,Google Homepage, Windows Live! Homapage. You can manage your links in few columns and search via your favourite search engines - Google, Yahoo!, Live, Seznam, ...
Runs on Windows Mobile. Reads data from GPS, shows speed and signal quality. Beeps if you cross over one of the chosen speed borders. Very easy to use.
1. a browser plugin that converts a site in *any* language into Blissymbolics. This is possible, I think, though one has to figure out how to deal multiple meaning words. However, it ain't gonna translate poetry. 2. a schanzzy typing program 3. a font
Text/console based Chceckers network multiplayer game for 2 players using PtP connections thru unix sockets.