OSI-Approved Open Source (7)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- Academic Free License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Linux (7)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (5)
- Modern (4)
- Windows (4)
- BSD (3)
- Mac (3)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
Patent Studio is a product on Plone platform for patent management, such as patent search, writing patent specification, etc. Patent images would be fetched from PTO.
"Virtual Infrastructure for Applications and Services Over IP" ViaSIP_NG using latest OpenCloudComputing recommendations to develop Scalable Private-Public cloud platforms. ViaSIP is leveraging ODS - LinkedData, CouchDB, Eucalypus, DatR.ws & Web2Py.
A free Python 3 based CMS system.
This project is a P2P streaming (peercasting) software. It provides the following features: 1. minute swarming (bittorrent based) 2. NAT traversal
nas4home is a storage system designed for home/small office. Besides storing files, fetching files is also included.