OSI-Approved Open Source (13)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (10)
- Academic Free License (2)
- BSD License (2)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Public Domain (3)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Windows (19)
- Linux (17)
- Mac (15)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (13)
- Modern (12)
- Android (5)
- BSD (3)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Free and Open Source Browser based Security Framework2,699 weekly downloads
The IRC's Talking Robot16 weekly downloads
The best converter tool for Windows.4 weekly downloads
The Official port of the STUNNING! CMS/CMFx "Drupal" to the .NET Framework. Combining The greatest open source CMS with the greatest development platform. It will have the same architecture and will support Drupal modules & themes out of the box.2 weekly downloads
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project1 weekly downloads
The goal of this project is to build a very large ontology. What is intended is a multiple inheritence taxonomy with properties. Usual ontologies like OpenCyc or ThoughTreasure weights a few megabytes. The project will build a 100 megabyte ontology.1 weekly downloads
Oracle69 an ironcore intelligent search engine1 weekly downloads
An innovative calculator project.1 weekly downloads
Bitagest project provides an easy to install all in one ERP- CRM. It is a small-medium enterprises solution that covers areas such as CRM, ERP, commercial, and stock management, invoicing, chain of production and provisioning as well as accountancy, etc.
The Care2x Project gives the possibility to include external applications independant of language (C++, Java, PHP...) additional packages as Plugin or Module. Read the "White Paper" [Docs]
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
A Live CD for the Evoluo project.
Geneology and Family Tree Management.
This is a personal infor management portal, that allows you to manage your personal information and knowledge on a single portal. The aim is to manage all your personal infor in one station.
Domain: Engineering/Manufacturing Design/Collaboration Software Framework. Goal: Detailed Requirements Specifications [Functional, Architecture, Software, API, GUI, Interface Standards, Functional Test and Standards Compliance Test Suites, Audienc
TrinkaFive is a simple yet sophisticated bookkeeping and project managment software for all sizes of businesses. Included (but not part of its main intent) is a tarot magick utility for casting prosperity charms and sigils. Currently being programmed.
1. a browser plugin that converts a site in *any* language into Blissymbolics. This is possible, I think, though one has to figure out how to deal multiple meaning words. However, it ain't gonna translate poetry. 2. a schanzzy typing program 3. a font
MMORPG to simulate and manage small-arms defense against state-of-the-art military opponents.
php-L-Systems is a web-based PHP Lindenmayer iterative grammar (automated turtle-graphics). Forms provide input: the PHP graphics library renders an image from the specified grammar-values. Plants are common subjects; fractals & chaos too. See the demo!