OSI-Approved Open Source (12)
- Common Public License 1.0 (4)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Eiffel Forum License V2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (1)
- Microsoft Public License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Windows (11)
- Linux (9)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (8)
- Modern (5)
- Mac (3)
- Android (2)
- BSD (2)
- Embedded Operating Systems (2)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
The fast powerful CALC is a desktop scientific calculator, still is under development and tests. The objective is offer a good and easy to use mathematical tool. I hope you enjoy it.1 weekly downloads
combb stand for community bulletin board. In the future me and my team hope to get it up and have it made with superior quality up-to-date code.
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
This project includes 2 parts: the open FPGA+DSP architecture for the GPS hardware and the GPS software running in embedded system and PC
Get a saxophone without the high cost of getting a real one! This program will allow you to actually-and virtually-play your "saxophone!"
Swf Scapel is a tool manipulating Macromedia Flash file. It supports flash version upto version 8 and corresponding flashlite swf file format. It can export/import resources, step-play and support script to perform content test on swf file.
The download tool for POSIX platform such as linux.
This project is to design an application to use the pwlib and ophenh323 lib
When something that must be known by everybody, there come this project to ba as 'annoucement' program that tell everybody in this world via internet or cellphone what they must know. For example: tsunamis, earthquake or even meteorite downfall.
libScreenText is a Cross-Platform On-Screen text pick up library. It aims to provider a general way to pick up text from running applications for dictionary products. It will support Normal text out/Addvanced text out(Such as OOo)/Java programs/DirectX