OSI-Approved Open Source (7)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- Artistic License (2)
- Attribution Assurance License (2)
- BSD License (2)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (7)
- Windows (7)
- Linux (6)
- Mac (5)
- Modern (3)
- Embedded Operating Systems (2)
- Android (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project1 weekly downloads
Technical analysis software for the stock market, connects with Interactive Brokers TWS(tm), and operates interactively in real time with the stock market. Is based on previous "Merchant of Venice", changing and adding a lot.
We want to utilize idle memory located on Internet or WAN to improvement file system performance. It's something like cooperative caching.
Peer-to-Peer (P2P) network has attracted much attention because of its advantages of salability as an alternative architecture of Collaborative Filtering (CF), which has also proved to be very successful in research and application areas recent years.
A full-featured, Java-based back-office suite specifically designed for use in global financial institutions to facilitate straight-through-processing and other much-needed operational efficiencies. Built using best-of-breed, open-source technologies.
When something that must be known by everybody, there come this project to ba as 'annoucement' program that tell everybody in this world via internet or cellphone what they must know. For example: tsunamis, earthquake or even meteorite downfall.
Openminer, as a data mining engine, is developed on java for analysis of dataset with the methods of data mining. By making use of openminer, we could discovery the knowledge which interests us but hides in the raw data.