OSI-Approved Open Source (5)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- BSD License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
WikyBlog is a CMS/Groupware application written in PHP/MySQL that fuses collaborative editing features of wikis with user friendly publishing characteristics of blogs. MediaWiki derived wiki syntax, AJAX enhanced, UTF8 and extendable (google maps).1 weekly downloads
Kathak is a Bangla text to speech synthesizer which can produce the speech from unicode bangla text input. We are developing the system based on Festvox framework.The Festival Speech Synthesis System was used as a base for developing Kathak.
When something that must be known by everybody, there come this project to ba as 'annoucement' program that tell everybody in this world via internet or cellphone what they must know. For example: tsunamis, earthquake or even meteorite downfall.
bsdMyAdmin is a project to have a web administration interface like the popular Webmin but with a minimalist approach and dedicated to BSD systems like FreeBSD.