OSI-Approved Open Source (15)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (10)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Linux (15)
- Mac (15)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (9)
- Android (7)
- Embedded Operating Systems (3)
- Modern (3)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
The free computer aided translation (CAT) tool for professionals1,724 weekly downloads
Colonize the New World.1,315 weekly downloads
ReadManiac is bookreader for phones with JavaME support.14 weekly downloads
Calculation of shifts. For mobile devices with JAVA MIDP 1.0 . Расчет смен на мобильных устройствах с JAVA MIDP 1.0 .1 weekly downloads
Calculation of shifts1 weekly downloads
Can be calculated for any date in the changeable (work - output)1 weekly downloads
This project is for an open source development of a core banking project.
DiscMng is a tool to manage your cd`s and dvd`s. Furthermore you can manage discs you lend to friends.
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
Erica is an interior design Java application for quickly choosing and placing furniture on a house.
Web-based system for housing and communal services automatization.
An online judge system to judge the ACM-ICPC programming contests.
Proofreading Software for 20+ Languages
Linux Kernel Configuration plugin for Eclipse (www.eclipse.org)
This is an initial version of the project which can help to a different type businesses hear their customer is a real time mode.