OSI-Approved Open Source (17)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (9)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Artistic License (2)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- PHP License (1)
- Public Domain (2)
- Linux (16)
- Windows (16)
- Mac (15)
- Android (10)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (8)
- Embedded Operating Systems (3)
- Modern (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
For testing only again - Not a project Not a project Not a project Not a project Testing testing testing1 weekly downloads
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project1 weekly downloads
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
Erica is an interior design Java application for quickly choosing and placing furniture on a house.
Flarelite is an online code editor. You can edit XHTML and CSS code with syntax coloring, hinting and automatic formatting.
This is a product to leave foot print in some webpage.
This is a PHP binding for the Linode (currently DNS) API. Linode API reference can be found here: http://www.linode.com/api/html/api.html
Perl-based Belarusian CMS with multisite support using SOAP and mod_perl-powered. Uses MySQL DBMS. Scalable architecture with independent functional modules.
Having unated after the the dissolation into the single whole by the god Perun fantasy worlds of Javi and Navi are still in the opposition. The union of these worlds is the Necklace indeed! Let it be inviolable until will and faith steadfast will be!
Translated Mozilla Firefox add-ons
A crawler/spider project for the Weeird NL Team
1. a browser plugin that converts a site in *any* language into Blissymbolics. This is possible, I think, though one has to figure out how to deal multiple meaning words. However, it ain't gonna translate poetry. 2. a schanzzy typing program 3. a font
Linux Kernel Configuration plugin for Eclipse (www.eclipse.org)
Goal: To make a fully functional language for artificial intelligence This, is a project to develop a language interpreter for a language which is made for artificial intelligence. The preferred language used will be CC++
topless (TOP-like Log Events Scanning System) allows to watch and analyze log files. It support top-like user interfaces, that allow to scan log stream "on-line", and less-like user interfaces, taht allow to analyze old log files "off-line".
This app is intended to provide integrated experience with existing ICQ Clients,& to secure user from any data leak. It should contain migration, upgrade tools. Product has to operate on both Mobile and Desktop platforms & provide integration between the
Maximum 15 characters. Unix name is available. 47 characters. Must be between 20 and 250 characters.