OSI-Approved Open Source (126)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (84)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (19)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (13)
- BSD License (6)
- Open Software License 3.0 (3)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- Apple Public Source License (2)
- Artistic License (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public Attribution License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (6)
- Other License (6)
- Public Domain (3)
- Modern (138)
- Linux (137)
- Solaris (134)
- Mac (108)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (105)
- BSD (102)
- Windows (101)
- Other Operating Systems (51)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
NeburStream is a java streaming server over JMF (Java Media Framework).
Internet Control Firewall Intrusion Detection and Logger for Inbound and Outbound Traffic. Watches Files and Directories, Drive and Memory Protection.
This project is a fork of Open Source Point of Sale (http://opensourcepos.sourceforge.net/)
OpenMinded tries to bring OpenSource solutions to local administrations (SMGOs), integrating different levels from OS to Apps, giving easy access for this entities to the Information Society and concerning them about the importance of this.
Web gallery for professional photographer.
The overall goal is to facilitate both understanding the importance of the computational methodology within the humanities research and studies and offer a tool to practice and customize that methodology within the different disciplines and across them.
Manage your Academic Center, in the most simple way
Values-based Document Analysis: I want to take some rudimentary Document Analysis work that I have done and make it more sophisticated and to use it to analyze (at least) all of the docuemnts of the web for (human) values priorities. The project woul
A Veritas Volume Manager 3.x SNMP subagent using UCD-SNMP 4.2.3 or higher.
nOGGin is a full-featured ncurses Ogg Vorbis and mp3 player. CDs can also be played and queries made to freedb. It also supports SHOUT/ICE cast and HTTP/FTP streaming of music files over the internet with IPv4 or IPv6.
Documentation, software, patchs, books, tutorials and more useful things about IT
OpenEdit DAM is an open source Digital Asset Management software used in an enterprise to Create, Distribute and Manage your Media Online. OpenEdit DAM is built with the OpenEdit Framework (OEF), the result of years of testing and agile development.
A GNU Pharo shuffle simulation engine for simulating pharo in and pharo out shuffles developed in Java 6 using Apache Ant and Doxygen.