OSI-Approved Open Source (60)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (44)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (8)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- BSD License (3)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (3)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- Public Domain (4)
- Windows (60)
- Linux (55)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (50)
- Mac (45)
- Modern (23)
- BSD (15)
- Android (10)
- Other Operating Systems (10)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Un pastebin realmente sencillo1 weekly downloads
A multilanguage simulator of computer processes and resources in a multitasking environment. It can simulate several scheduling and assignment policies and illustrate graphics and statistics. It is useful for understanding and studying how processes run in a computer.1 weekly downloads
Traduki is an open-soruce suite of linguistic-related software, written mainly in Python.1 weekly downloads
WMI is an open web-based eLearning system in mathematics for grammar school and/or university students, including basic mathematical functions (equation solving, function plotting, symbolic differentation and antiderivation) and thematic modules.1 weekly downloads
This project have the target to develop a project about a game of Resistance Races
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
A Live CD for the Evoluo project.
OpenPGP...in your browser.
Project aimed at the world community of people and businesses (all of them, "entities") connected by the Internet, to facilitate private business administration with the aid of public entity validated information, also contained in the GEA system.
Proofreading Software for 20+ Languages
Red social sin prácticamente censuras por la administración
Zetechos is a simple operating system that is touch friendly
A simple chat program that allows you to use your jabber-based e-mail account, like Jabber or G-mail.
MultiLingual Interactive Fiction
This project is an attempt to create a platform for developing LBS (LocationBasedServices) for academic research.