OSI-Approved Open Source (8)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MITRE Collaborative Virtual Workspace License (1)
- Motosoto License (1)
- Open Group Test Suite License (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (6)
- Linux (6)
- Windows (5)
- BSD (3)
- Mac (3)
- Modern (3)
- Android (1)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Free Zip software and Rar extractor5,970 weekly downloads
Adminix is a software for Linux based Systems that runs on deamon basis and allows admins to manage system via Telnet and HTTP. It has IDS, admin tools, LOG viewers, Statistics etc In one word it aims to be help to admins
Choral Lib is a catalog of choral scores with graphical interface. Written in C++, available for Linux and Windows. Choral Lib gives an ID for each score, permits to add multiply number of items. Each parts of catalog can be password protected.1 weekly downloads
It`ll be a fantasy role play... The action is set in the Medieval.
It's our school project. All programs will be done in Pascal so that provide you the most light-weight and optimized ones ever.
PHP script of LANManWiki allows few manual-writters to work on one manual in the same time in LAN enviroment at the conditions of wiki articles - adding, editing and linking allowed!
Andromus is project to create Open Source Software, create translations for documentation and create native installers for programs how work in wine but installation not work because installers must have a dll library and this library is licensing. .
New Linux Based OS primarily for smart devices and PDA's, laptops, and eventually desktops. It offers an alternative to the "embedded" approach. All OS versions and applications will be hosted and then made available to the subscribers of cloud svs