OSI-Approved Open Source (8)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (6)
- PHP License (4)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (2)
- Python Software Foundation License (2)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- Python License (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (8)
- Windows (8)
- Mac (7)
- Linux (5)
- Modern (5)
- Android (3)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project1 weekly downloads
SangMyung Univ. Graduate Project Project: MyRTOS Team name:Software Craftsmanship Description: pxa255 based RTOS. Preemptive Multi-threading,Priority-base,Round-Robin Scheduling, Thread, Semaphore,Message Mail Box,Message Queue Management Support.1 weekly downloads
Agaseous-NES is a graphic app for creating integrated circuit layers. Developers can import Agaseous for SuperWikia Alpha .AJA (Agaseous Joint Application) text files to automate & create asauna plates. Also imports and intergrate Adobe .PSD files.
Binary Automated Data Exchange Language (BADEL) ornate systems; kernels for BADEL chests, resorts/settlement codes, argument prompts, nests for FIN/POD, datelines, operating data and nomenclature claims. Requires SuperWikia Alpha Mainframe frameworks.
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
Muhha is a GPU compiler/interpreter for Mac, Windows and Unix. Compiles 3D graphics for OpenGL and DirectX9 and is compatible with Blender, ORGE, PoserPython, Collada and Dark Basic programming. Powered by KomodoEdit and .NET.
SuperWikia Alpha- Liberty is the open source mainframe kernel of the SuperWikia Alpha Codebase. It provides users access to game engines, internet media and High-Definition (HDCG) 3D graphics interfaces and also hosts user/client/server databases.
Tweepcraft-OS is a 3D human model and prop simulator for SuperWikia Alpha. Using Tweepcraft-OS 3D prescriptions and extensions, users may improve animation, voice over lip syncing and other runtime features. Requires SuperWikia Alpha, Wobba Wobba and